I know its not just me, but…
It appears all attempts to access isellsl.ath.cx through the HTTP port (port 80) are generating a TCP RST packet. A RST packet is sent when a TCP packet is sent to a TCP port on a working computer for which there is no listening application.
Because this has broken the technical support forums, we cannot hear the spyware operators squealing, so it is a little hard to know what is happening. However, as RedZone works by communication to this web server, the upshot is that all RedZones in world are currently broken again.
Long may it last.
 The reasons for this failure could be:
1. The apache server has simply fallen over on zFire’s MacPro he uses as the server.
2. The server could be out of memory. This could be indicative of a DDOS attack.
3. Something messed up on his DynDNS account, and having changed IP address with his ComCast service, the DynDNS did not update. If this is the case, the poor new owner of the IP address is probably wondering why thousands of people are trying to connect to their nonexistent web service!
4. It could be a deliberate firewall policy, the RST being generated from the firewall rather than the server. But why zFire would have suddenly shut himself away is not clear.
5. Something else I haven’t bothered to think about!
EDIT 16 February:
zFire admitted on his forums that he had, in fact, taken his Mac out of service for 5 hours because he wanted to upgrade it. He did not provide any service announcement, warning, backup or anything else – to the consternation of his customers.
The ever delightful “crackerjack” complained:
Crackerjack Tue Feb 15, 2011 3.22pm
Why cant there be a status.isellsl.ath.cx website or a redzonestatus.blogspot.com site?
Content theives will theive whether the site is down or not and yet redzone users will only worry more when the site is down
I just have to add here, that I just love the way redophiles spell. There is a whole thread right now about RedZone being aprooved[sic].
But in any case, yes: zero points to zFire on systems and network administration! But being a kid in a basement, what do we expect? I wonder if his customers realise the kind of cowboy outfit he is running. Well I guess they have a better idea now.
Although once again zFire tries to pretend that all is well. Crackerjack’s posting – like all criticism of RedZone and the kid who runs it – was deleted from the forum within hours.
Bad luck crackerjack. It seems that you have been censored.